Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd (company number 11955574) whose registered office is at Unit 17, Cyan Close, Colwick, Nottingham, NG14 5JX.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
How to enter
- To be entered into the prize draw you will need do one of the following: bring in your business card during our open day, email your e-business card, email your business email signature or email your name and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries after 5.30pm on 04/03/2022 will not be included in the draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not complete and not received for whatever reason.
- Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one M&S hamper worth £50.
- Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd.’s use of a particular brand as a prize does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brand.
- There will be one winner and the winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be announced after 6pm during the open day on 04/03/2022.
- If the winner is not present at the time of the draw. Trent Vehicle Charging will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 2 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Trent Vehicle Charging reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- The winner will receive the prize during the open day on 04/03/2022. If the winner is not present, then please allow 5 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), our website and blog (EV News).
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd Privacy Notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd and not to any other party.
Limitation of Liability
- Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd.’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd.
- Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Trent Vehicle Charging Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.